IIS not work, Give error "HRESULT...." or When IIS start gives error "Already running a process on this port"

Hello All,


In my pc, IIS was working fine as I know. Today when I want to run my site from IIS. It gives me above error . I am searching lot for my this issue. Even I was did stop my firewall , still getting the same.

So I googling and get solution that skype is also share the same port of IIS : 80. So follow below to solve this issue.

The cmd NETSTAT -ano showed Skype (via the PID) was using port 80.
This was preventing IIS starting a local website with the message:
The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070020)
This was resolved in Skype by unchecking Tools > Options... > Advanced > Connection > "Use port 80 and 443 as alternatives for incoming connections"

Refer link :Prevent Skype using port 80 and causing IIS to throw a HRESULT: 0x80070020 Exception

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How do I compare all the column values based on the Partition by with ID